THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BEING A VOLUNTEER AT MARCHFEST 2017!
MarchFest is a real community event; it is a great celebration of the hop harvest here in Nelson and would not be possible without the time and ongoing support that is invested by its volunteers.
We are looking for volunteers on the day to help with:
- Selling Marchfest tickets & tokens
- Pouring beer (must be over 18 years of age)
- Waste management
- Kids zone supervising
- Shuttle Bus Driver
- Merchandise Stand
There are 3 volunteer shifts to choose from and each shift is 5hrs. Shifts are first in first served, so be in quick to make sure you get your preferred one!
Here’s what you get:
- Complimentary Entry to MarchFest before/after your volunteer shift (please note that you may NOT consume any alcoholic beverages prior to your shift starting)
- Souvenir MarchFest Crew T-Shirt and MarchFest glass
- MarchFest Tokens to spend on beer/food (value of 2 standard beers)
To register your interest to become a volunteer at Marchfest 2017 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There will be a volunteer briefing on Thursday 23rd March at Founders Park, 5.30pm all Volunteers must attend
We are currently also taking interested groups (sports teams, work clubs etc), who would like to use MarchFest as a fundraising opportunity for their club
If you have any issues, queries or other questions please contact the team here!